Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Section 498 a- husband not taking summons

Page no : 3

Reformist !!! (Other)     05 June 2013

Proof from women commission that u was thrown out........sounds gr8, like they were with u in the house when u was thrown out..... Lawyer told u put the cases and u did....salute to u :).

Does he ever asked u dowry.........u never mentioned it here.........so 498a is a false one ??? 23 lacs spent, did they ever asked u to spend 23 lacs ??? or ur parents were ready to spend this 23 lacs without any say from the other side.,......

Think, think and think before filing such false cases....Its been 4-5 months only........this process may take 20 years if he chose to fight till Supreme court.

And now with a tag of 498a woman...it will be tough for u 2nd time 

Avantika (Non Working)     06 June 2013

@ Need Justice:
  1. did u or ur parents before the marriage  make it clear  to ur husband and in laws that you are not expected to do household work?otherwise, if u r asked to do work,u can throw money  from ur earning to pay for the maid..... It was the other way around. When they came to our house they informed that they have maids and all and they do all the household work and I can just continue with my job after the marriage as well. When we went to their house in Gujarat, we also investigated and confirmed other facts and also that they have 2 maids for different work. Like 1 for making food and other one for household job. But some time after my marriage when things turned bad, they removed both the maids and asked me to do all the chores apart from doing the job. If I had told them that I will pay for maids and other expenses, they said that I have to do the work as I am the bahu of the house and it is my duty to do all this. If this is not a form of torture, then what is?
  2. since ur husband didnt ask for dowry, it means u have filed a false case of 498A......... So if my in laws have asked for the dowry and money everytime when my husband was there even, does this not qualify for 498A? 
  3. Since u wr working before, u r able bodied and cant incapacitate self to become destitute....... I am not getting a job because where ever I apply for job and the verification comes negative due to the case filed by me and FIR and they do not want to employ a candidate with this nature. I have had a detailed discussion with the HR of 2-3 companies where they had called me and informed me about the reason for rejection. I am still trying to find a job but not getting one.

@498aweddinggift- Out of this 23 Lakhs, 10 Lakhs were given cash and 8 Lakhs on Jwellery and 2 lakhs on furniture and all, which was demanded by them before marriage. No one knew that they would turn like this. We have the video proof of giving cash and jewllery and furniture to my in laws in my marriage video. Marriage lawn, food and their accomodation extra.

(Guest)

@Author,

Do not spoil your life for one or two things where you can adjust or find alternate soln.

Since you are not getting job with 498a being filed by you, How do you expect your husband will get it? Once you put 498a, he might loose the job and he might not get the job till this get cleared. Once he lost job, he cannot even pay you the maintanance.

Think over it....

fighting back (exec)     06 June 2013

@avantika.....just imagine you are not getting a job now itself, and the case is yet to begin.. and going by your posts here, you have already started to panic, it seems, husband is not coming....husband is not coming......husband is not coming....husband is not coming...what to do...what to do...what to do????

this just shows your anxiety, as if to finish this case as instant coffee, " yeh to trailer hai madam, picture to aabhi baaki hai" aur 7 - 8 saal ke lambe intezaar ke baad, the so called judgement will be delivered,and by the way, courts give ' judgements, not justice', judgement is given based on evidences and not emotions and tall claims, so after 7 years, you dont have solid evidences, which should be "beyond resonable doubt" in the eyes of the court, you are doomed, you have wasted 7 years of your life. just think that the conviction rate in 498 is miniscule, so think for your self......

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Need Justice

@newS_Know

a careful reading for S.3  PWDVA makes it ample clear that the importance is on words like endanger, injure , threat. Verbal and emotional abuse also narrows down the gambit. Economic abuse too wil need definite proofs.

Probably, you are forgetting the context in which my earlier reply came to you.Let us see,the chronological order of the replies.

first your reply in respect of the query-

1. DV - domestic violence needs evidences like govt dr's prescriptttion u been badly hurt

My reply in respect of the above statement-

The term 'Voilence' in 'Domestic voilence' included not merely physical voilence but includes mental one also.The word 'voilence' carries a wide meaning.Only physical voilence need support of Doctor's opinion.

Your further reply in relation to my above statement-

1. a careful reading for S.3  PWDVA makes it ample clear that the importance is on words like endanger, injure , threat. Verbal and emotional abuse also narrows down the gambit. Economic abuse too wil need definite proofs.

My explanation to your raised concern-

Now,coming to the point,the essence of criminal laws is to prove the accusation beyond doubt and therefore every accusation shall need some proof but not medical proof.This is the duty of protection officer to prepare a report whether domestic voilence has taken place.

And,please,don't ask me to take further reading of sections of Act.Save it for you.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Ranee....... (NA)     06 June 2013

Avantika, sad to know all these.

Meet higher police official.498A  causes immediate arrest. Seems husband has managed all.

Why suddenly they let the maid go and did not allow you to use AC?Did they asked more money which you refused to bring??

Reformist !!! (Other)     06 June 2013

@498aweddinggiftOut of this 23 Lakhs, 10 Lakhs were given cash and 8 Lakhs on Jwellery and 2 lakhs on furniture and all, which was demanded by them before marriage. No one knew that they would turn like this. We have the video proof of giving cash and jewllery and furniture to my in laws in my marriage video. Marriage lawn, food and their accomodation extra.

In my case too my bitter half alleged spending 21 lacs in marriage whereas only 7 people went for marriage and its all in the video. She gave written statement that she has proofs of spending and giving me money.......when i asked for proofs she does not speak, when police ask for evidence she keeps mum......Dont know what kind of proofs she has ?????? Amazing she had given bills of only 4800rs from 21 lacs.....and i dont know where is the rest i.e where are the bilss of rest 2095200rs................

Marriage lawn was booked by u, food was served to ur relatives too and accomodation must have been shared by ur relatives too and remember courts never pay u the expenses spent on marriage......U can get alimony during MCD or in contested divorce u will get only ur istridhan .......So be aware of the facts and dont go by unscrupulous lawyers........cos they r here to earn money from u....which u have already given 60k and rest 60k is left............

Well, in any post i never read any demand from u by ur inlaws family, still 498a is on....i pity........

Will u keep doing this to every chap ??? 

Pls pls i earnestly request you not to file false cases because ur lawyer suggested u, this is against human morals, ethics and values. Rest God is always there who is gonna punish every1 for their deeds. If u believe 1% in god, then be aware ...he is always there watching u :)

akarsh (underwriter)     06 June 2013

Dear Sir,

Its my own grand fathers insurance company i working here @salary of 16,000/-,i want to marry a girl who is 6 months elder than me..as per the law im 20 years,02-10-1993 its my dob.and girl is 16-04-1993.so i want to marriage with her as soon as possible.if i will wait for more one year so i will be eligible to do marriage but her father will not wait..im going dubai for business purpose in december2013..so i want to marry her...suggest me sir,

with regards,

Akarsh.

do not marry before u turn 21....its illegal and u may be in mess if her father take sm bad step

and pls start different thread for ur topic

(Guest)

@Avantika,

Why did you give Dowry? As per law both giving and taking dowry is offense.

very well said by Aravind.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     06 June 2013

i had put many example and citation with links of it in my last thread.

(Guest)

@need justice,

Law is not about one line soulution.If your last statement,'taken for granted,it mean only that you wanted to say every type of voilence in the term 'Domestive Voilence' need medical proof to establish the guilt of the accused or say respondent.

Misc. Adv.-Wrong cannot be corrected by making further wrong.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

[Last reply in this thread]

Thanks,

Regards,

akarsh (underwriter)     07 June 2013

Dear Manoj kumarji,

just let me know that if a girl is not married,she is about 20years old.so her parents forces her to marry a gut which she dont like bcz she want to marry me.so can she register a case or can she do anythng against to her parents ..which can save our both lives.your suggestion is must for me sir,

with regards,

akarsh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register