LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish (ssr)     09 October 2013

Section 419, 420, 468 & 471

A case is filed against y friend under sections  419, 420, 468 & 471.

There are total 6 accused in hte case. My friend is A2 but is absconding. All the others are in remand.

Already A5 and A6 got the bail. Police have take A1 to custody. Now my friend is trying for an Anticipatory bail, will he get the anticipatory bail for the above charge? If yes what is the procedure to apply for the Anticipatory bail?

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 October 2013

A1 can obtain Anticipatory bail from his District court and state High court; approach a local lawyer, he will take care of the formalities.

sanjeev kumar (manager)     11 October 2013

Mr A,B & C all bankers were charged under sec 409,419,420,467,468 and 471 R/W sec5(2) of PC Act ( along with a cheat (D) in a case where Mr D in connivance with a bank employee suceeded in withdrawing money from diffrent accounts on forged signatures the challan was presented in anti corruption court and bail was granted to all the accused and thereafter challan was disposed off in the abscence of sanction for prosecution in respect of A,B & C. Now after 6 months the I O has informed the A,B &C that a simple challan is bieng presented under section 420,467,468 and 471 in CJM court and all the acts of curruption have been droped please guide us whether the sanction is again required for the same and whether bail application is to moved a fresh.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register