Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Megha (-)     12 June 2012

Section 376 query

hi,

i have a case against a probationer. i need to file an FIR. i need to talk to a lawyer to explain the whole case and also to file an FIR. i will be personally meeting a lawyer too but trying to get help on this forum. any kind of help would be much appreciated.

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 June 2012

Section 376 provides that there is no appeal in petty cases. The section also prescribes the limitation of punishments and fines to fixed the nature of petty cases, in various courts. 

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     12 June 2012

Give more facts for us to help

Megha (-)     13 June 2012

ok here are the details. there was this guy with whom i had a relationship. he used to talk marriage to me. he even made me pregnant which we later aborted. we have stayed in hotel room together where he had intoxicated me and forced me. until recently i still believed that he would marry me but he broke up all of a sudden because probably his marriage has been fixed. i now plan to file an FIR against him.

SURAJIT (Student)     31 August 2012

Megha 

you can go ahead for filing case u/s 493/376 IPC absolutely there is no issue

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 September 2012

whether he is probationer in Govt service

or

Under probation of offenders Act

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register