LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anubhav Narula   12 September 2019

section 168 IPC

Dear All,
can you plz provide an elaborate insight related to section 168 of the ipc?
I want to know that for engagement in trade, whether the trade or business has to be owned by such public servant or mere engagement or participation in a business owned by family member of such public servant is enough to bring a charge under sec 168 ipc.
thanks n regards.


 4 Replies

GV Yadav   12 September 2019

getting canceled the settled marriage under which section of I P c

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 September 2019


Make a google search and read all such latest judgments and research articles on the subject.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 September 2019


Mortgages are concerned with property and transfer of property Act.

Indian Penal code is concerned with criminal offenses that are punishable under law.

Please have clarity and post your exact problem through the separate post and never trespass into some other post as you can not get any response.

Anubhav Narula   13 September 2019

Dear Mr.Prasad,
Thanks for your reply. I have already searched google and also read it in 2 to 3 books but it is still not clear as to the trade or business must be owned by the public servant or not and also whether the mere engagement in the family business attracts section 168 ipc or the public servant has to sign the bills or invoices also.
thanks again

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register