LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radheshyam Agrawal (Advocate)     07 October 2012

Sec. 17 (b) of the indian registration act. 1908 provides fo

Sec. 17(b) of indian Registratin Act 1908 provides for compulsory registration of all non testamentry instruments conveying immovable properties of the value of Rs 100.00 and onwards. The intrinsic value of Rs. 100/- in the year 1908 will be at least Rs. 5 Lac today. In 1908 the entire Zamindary were sold for Rs 100/- but today even one bucketful of earth can not be purchased for RS.100/-  is it not reasonable to at least raise the valuation limit from Rs.100/- to a minimum of Rs. 1,00,000/-. I think the legal fraternity has not paid attention to this problem which need to be addressed without further loss of time.

RADHESHYAM AGRAWAL 

ADVOCAGTE, TITILAGARH

ODISHA-767033

Learning

1 Replies

Nitin (Manager)     07 October 2012

Radheyshyam,

Please mind my language!

I hope so that you had turn the pages of only Indian Registration Act, 1908.

With the passage of time, there is a much need of alteration of whole of the laws and bye-laws which are prevailing in our India. 

Today, Man's age is reduced to 50 years without any disease subject to the condition that he is getting the full time class I nourishment which seems to be very impossible as food adulteration is on the highest reach.

What can u expect of the same.

Not only your Indian Registration Act, All laws need to be amended.

Can u name any one act or law or bye which doesn't require a single amendment and is in daily use of courts.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha 

Take care  & bye

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register