Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Scam in ward office

I came across strange matter

Standard procedure

1) Photopass to slum dwellers are issued as per photo pass forms

2) Register of photo pass holders head family to be maintained by act

3) Any legal /illegal transaction of photo pass dwellers to have to be recorded 

4) Service charge have to be charged as per register

5) In slum free allotment of flats is to be considered that time this service charge , register have to be checked and report send

6) This means they are sending bogus report to authorities without checking (When account is not maintained how pass book of bank can be considered valid)


How to quash that dept. record / put system back on track legally





 3 Replies

Kunal Godhwani   15 October 2015

I think you should first file an RTI and seek all the necessary information which are required to build your case, if there is some corruption involved in it, then it would be right to lodge an FIR and if police does not then complaint to SSP and after that to magistrate under 156(3). but that is a far cry, first is file an RTI and wait for their reply.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 October 2015

In What way you are concerned with this issue?

If you doing it in a good faith, you may first secure substantial evidences about the scam going on and then initiate action beginning from making a complaint with the vigilance department etc. 

You may note that you wll be put to lot of hardship by anti social elements and the fraudsters, so be cautious about yourself first. 

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     14 November 2015

Land of scams. Forget.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query