LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Sale deed of flat before society registration

I bought one 1BHK flat in Pune 2 years back. Now the full payment is done. I got possession as well. I have asked my builder for Sale Deed procedure. Now he is saying that without forming a society Sale deed can't be done. So just wanted to confirm whether he is saying right or not.

Learning

4 Replies

Nilesh Dabhade (Executive – Accounts )     28 June 2012

can somebody please help...as I am also in same situation...

also let me know the procedure ,,,in details

(Guest)

Dear Nilesh

Formation of society is for  governance and maintenance of the apartments which is not the part of execution of sale-deed. Society can be registered at later point of time when all the flats/ apartments are occupied by the residents of the scheme. Ask your builder to execute deed of Apartment & Deed of Conveyance in your favour, you having paid the entire amount of consideration towards purchase of flat.

That, in the event, the buiolder fails to execute deed of Aaprtment & Deed of Conveyance in your favour, issue a legal notice duly served upon him and file a complaint u/s 12 of Consumer Protection Act for deficiency in services on the part of builder and pray the Consumer Forum for directions to the builder to execute Deed of aaprtment & Conveyance deed in your favour along with compensation for mental agony.

Feel free to communicate in case you need more advice.

1 Like

Nilesh Dabhade (Executive – Accounts )     29 June 2012

Thanks Sir....

ankur tripathi (Asst Manager)     29 June 2012

Mr. Yougesh V. Nayyar  is absolutely correct 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register