LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More



I worked with MNC in Gurgaon. I was on leave in September 2010 when there was death in a family. I came back to office and put my papers. Ask them to waive off the 30 days notice and it informed by my manager that it will waive off verbally. And HR also informed that I will receive my working days salary after 45 days. But now they are refusing to pay and harassing me.
What I should I do?


 5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     15 March 2011

Issue notice to the co. and file a case before the labour court.

1 Like

Selvam (Business Development)     15 March 2011

Mr. Ahmed,

First tell me r u still in service or relieved from the services by the company??

If still in service ask them to deduct your salary in lieu of notice period and request for relieve.

If you relieved properly, you may knock the door of law.

P. Selvam




1 Like


Hi! Selvam & Rajeev

Thank you very much for your reply.
I left the organization in 22nd September 2010 but they have not paid me for 15 days. Their HR had confirmed me I will receive me full & final salary after 45 days. And after 45 I've not received any thing and they are saying I owe them 4000 rupees instead and I was called with names.
Can I file a case alone (without lawyer) in Labour court?

Ashok. B.V. (Executive-Legal)     16 April 2011

Mr. Ahmed,

You have to send  legal notice to the comapny by asking the arrear salary and settlement if any . In case if you are having any outstanding to be paid to the company , they haveto  inform the same in writing to you immediate after your resignation, but we suspect some foulpaly on thei rpart.  

The jurisdiction of the court will be decided depending  upon the quantum of your salary.  

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 April 2011

Hope you have maintained a record of all representations, given by you in person, on phone, by email etc and you have the record of all phone calls received by you, in terms of date, time, phone numbers from which calls were received/made, phone numbers from  which calls calls were made/received..

It is believed thtat they have not supplied you F&F, form16, NOC,NDC,Pf accumulation report,work experience certficate, etc..and their demand of Rs.4000/- from you is on phone.

They have called you names.You can lodge  a police complaint.

You can represent to labour concilliation officer/labour court yourself and thru labour consultant.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register