Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vasanthasekar (trainee)     15 February 2011

salary due

Hi,

I have worked in a company for 4000 rs p.m. as salary for 9 months but the company has paid only 5 months salary, so I quit the job but and I was asking for my salary but they were not paying me, but the thing is it’s a small company, they haven’t registered yet, they also didn’t gave me appointment order so I don’t have any legal proof, Is there any way to get my balance salary, if so please help me.

Learning

2 Replies

vijayalaxmi (law student)     16 February 2011

hii dear its not like that u will not get ur salary their may be any attendence record and some thing like be their so on that bases you will get ur salary.

vasanthasekar (trainee)     16 February 2011

hi, thnx for ur advice

but i have discussed with my friends abt this issue , but they told me to get ur 15000rs back u'll have to spend around 10 to 12 thousand , is that true?

myself and brother have worked in that company, he also had 2 months salry due so i posted a mail asking both of our salary to the company(M.D), but how he replied is not fair,
ill paste the mail for u below , if u kno tamil u could understand the full message...

"Hey..
What am i doing?
Are u working here or what?
So what if i told i will give in 2 days?
It will take time to pay. Did u inform me before quitting?
Unga ishtathukku ninnuppenga. Nann enna potti kadaiya nadhikkitturukken.?
Neenga thoonganalum work pannalum kandukkama ungala nambi en kai kaasa pottu oru varusham salary kuduthukkittiruppen.
Ungalukku vera yaaravadhu jaasthiya salary kudutha inform kuda pannama neenga pattukku nippeenga.
Appuram vandhu enakku ippavae venum na?
I have to start my shifts again. And i need money for that.
It may take a month.
If u can, wait and get.
And what do you mean by our?
If u want yours ask yours.
Ask vijay to call me.
Bye."

this is how he replied me...

and once again thnx for ur time and advice...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register