LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (Other)     05 March 2012

Rules regarding joining of a post carrying lower grade pay t

Sir, I am working in a Central University (an atonomous body of Central Government) on the pay scale of 9300-34800 + gp 4200. Sir I have two problems:-

1. While I was on probation, i have applied for outside employment through proper channel two times. At first they have forwarded my application and at second they have not forwarded my  applicaton and returned by application without andy written note/memo and retain my convering letter by stating that competent authority has decided not sent any application of any probationer. However, I have sent an advance copy examination at various stages was taken. Now, the Question is that will they relieave me or i have to tender technial resignation. Now I have been confirmed for services.

2. During my probation I have also applied in SSC for various lower and higher position (through combined exam). Keeping in view of this attituge of my office adminstration, I have not even informed/intimated them about the same. Now, I am selected for the post with pay scale 520-20200 + gp 2400/2800. Sir, I want to know that whether  can join by tendering technial resignation and while joining can i mention this on Attestestion form about this.

Thanks.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register