LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonam Kaur (teaching )     02 February 2019

Rti to seek medical report of the accused in governemnt hosp

I have one question with me. I  have filed RTI to  seek information whether the accused in my criminal case have ever undergone any medical examination at the time of their arrest . The reason is i found that the medical report in the police chargesheet was not of the person who are arrested but of the person with different name . 

Can i seek the medical examined details whethere these name person was ever examined or not ???


when i went to file an RTI the person said we cannot reveal the pateint information . i said they are accused . but then too they denied giving me 


any expert suggestion? 

 4 Replies

Sonam Kaur (teaching )     02 February 2019

are u lawyer or RTI activist ?

Sonam Kaur (teaching )     02 February 2019

are u lawyer or RTI activist ?

Adv.Balachander Reddy (High Court Advocate IPR Attorney and RTI Activist)     02 February 2019

Plz do prfer an RTI 1st appeal within 30 days, if required any professional service, inbox me.

Balachander Reddy, B.Com,LL.B,LL.M IPR

High Court advocate and RTI Activist

mobile/whatspp# 9959850723


1 Like

Sonam Kaur (teaching )     02 February 2019

When you dont have any idea plz dont even care to intervene .learn to read complete . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query