Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUDIP MITRA (SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR)     17 September 2016

RTI Related Query

Respected All,

My divorce case is under trail in session court.According to order of honourable high court kolkata(during grant of 438), I am giving maintenance Rs5000 per month to my wife.my wife have filed RTI several times  to my office for getting my pay slip & my office is providing her the same.My question is, can my wife get my pay slip as RTI?does RTI rules permit it for getting personal information like this?Here I want to mention, I am a central government employee.

Learning

3 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     17 September 2016

If your office comes under RTI than she can do so beecause your wife will not considered as 3rd party 

Alternatively your  wife can make your office as witness and they will come with your salary records . Then no need of RTI

Firdaus (Proprietor)     17 September 2016

If you are hell bent on divorcing your wife, then why don't you want to pay her the rightful maintenance ??? The fact that you don't want your wife to know your actual salary is proof enough that you are the guilty person !!!

harshit   18 September 2016

You can write to ur office that my case is running or pending in court. Any official information should not be disclose with out my knowlage as per amenmend 2010 in rti rule para / section ................…u can.see rule and quote it. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register