Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Kumar Shrirang (Software Engineer)     30 September 2016

Rti for getting copy of caw complaint against husband

Could you please provide the quicker and effective RTI application to get copy of complaint lodged CAW Cell New Delhi, against husband.


 2 Replies

Go to caw station where complaint has been lodged, give application in writing SEEKING copy of complaint. Simple. Rti is too cumbersome.

lonely_man (Research)     03 October 2016

The PIO may raise an Objection seeking Exemption from Disclosure, citing the same to be a third-party information, even husband-wife inter se. However, the CIC has also held that if the marriage is still subsisting one, this information may be disclosed insofar as the wives regularly resort to RTI of husband's assets and income, for their maintenance claims (search for Juhi Jadli Appeal before the CIC and many similar cases).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query