LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit kumar Rawat   24 January 2019

Rights and provisions against corruption

if a govt. employee in the post of Asst. Rev Inspector is not doing his own duty with in time for the purpose of bribery ...
then what can I do for the same..?

Learning

4 Replies

Amit kumar Rawat   24 January 2019

sir I'm facing a huge problem with my family because we don't know rights against it...

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 January 2019

By making a complaint to District Collector, providing copies of prima facie documentary evidence with some witnesses names may get due attention.  This complaint can also be marked as copy to ACB.  It is their superiors duty to investigate into the matter on receiving such a complaint.  After making a complaint wait for 45 days and seek information on action initiated with the help of RTI Application.

Equipped with such evidence and follow up, in case of failure or unsatisfactory response, you may approach HC through a PIL for their orders to the authorities.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 January 2019

Yes, bring the matters to the notice of the official superirs, follow up. if required, through RTI and if unavoidable, approach the High Court through a Writ Petition. In the alternative, you could avail the services of the Legal Service Authorities, such as the Adalats functioning in the local court premises. 

You could also avail of the provisions under the Laws as to Right to Public Services, if so enacted in your State.

(Guest)

For any such complaint or any complaint  a solid " Evidence " would be most mandatory.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register