LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     01 May 2017

Right time to get marriage after expartee-divorce

Sir, Wife filed Divorce u/s 13 (1) (ia) (ib) of the Hindu Marriage Act and I filed counter and denied all her allegations. After that I didnt attend court hearings. Family Court given Divorce to wife on 25.03.2017. Please advise when is the right time to get second marriage?. Thanks


 3 Replies

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     01 May 2017

you can get married but her right of getting alimoney is always there so take care for double expanses.


  1. Most of the court cases complaints start with ego clash and drag on for years disturbing family set up and broken homes.


  1. Our associates deal in many such matters all over country and try to solve legal problems by using many technical avenues available.


  1. First of all we need housemaids  to look after aged persons and look after daily routine. With food and shelter  good salary and  annual paid holidays . We seek help   from all concerned to give reference with identity details and documents.


  1. At the same time we also assist legal victims for some workable solutions so that rigours of your legal problems are simplified.


  1. Some examples for proper and expert legal assistance.


  1. Start legal contest by taking objections based  on jurisdiction and maintainability of the particular matter or demand.
  2. It is of little use going for quash or revision after maintenance or any relief is granted. Success is rare. Money , efforts are wasted and more tension.
  3. How it works. – In one case we on day one took objection for jurisdiction of the court. It took few months for the court to decide, mean while no interim relief. After decision went against us for which we were ready from  day one, we instantly filed revision in higher court. Records were called and the case was pending for few years and remanded back to lower court to decide the issue first.
  4. In custody of child matters mostly non applicable law is used  by applicant  and no body objects. We take objection on this point alone first and same history revision and remand back.
  5. There are similar actions for maintenance   even interim  and  various other  reliefs under DV act and  other such provisions.


We can discuss your problem and provide line of action to keep the other side busy and delay as long as possible any relief.


Mukesh sharma (job )     02 May 2017

Hello if she could not attend court and you got divorce decree than after you got decree 90 days period time which she can file again her case but if she not than you can go for another marriage. so dont worry about after completing 90 days you marriage any time .. without any hitch. 


Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     02 May 2017

As she got divorce decree if you don't want to appeal against it you can go for marriage anytime now. You need not wait till limitation period for appeal completes.


However she can't marry till your appeal period is over or till you marry, whichever is earlier.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register