LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv. Priyanka Sharma (Lawyer)     15 November 2014

Revolution in legal services

Over a year we have witnessed a revolution from traditional shopping to online shopping, from going bank to Internet banking, from going class for learning to e-learning, from playing music on cassettes   to listening or downloading songs from online musics store.

Now which is the next revolution. .....????

While surfing on internet, I visited one website named www.legalformat.in and feel that yes this could be next revolution in online legal services.

You don't need to go anywhere for legal documents like notices, affidavits, POAs, etc many other agreement all located in one place and best feature of this website is that these documents can be prepare by user itself .

And Yes everything has cost but we  have noticed that all revolutions have saved cost and time of individuals, same way www. legalformat.in provides documents at very responsible cost and you will save time also as you can instantly create a document.

I strongly recommend to you to this site www.legalformat.in

Best Rgds,

Priyanka Sharma

Learning

2 Replies

prathamesh (practice)     15 November 2014

Thanks Priyanka,

Legalformat.in is indeed is user-friendly website.

I made a leave and license for my house and I was able to make in flat 5 mins... woow.

Thanks for letting us know about this website.Be

Rgds,

Ashish (Manager)     17 November 2014

Thanks Priyanka, Information is very useful, service is very simple unique. and best part is you don't need to have legal knowledge for preparing documents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register