Upgrad LLM

revision or appeal against dismissal of complaint

Sir I had filed private complaint u/s 420 IPC before LD JMIC Court and which was dismissed as "there being no sufficient grounds to proceed against accused" after recording preliminary evidence and now under which section appeal or revision would lie before LD Session Judge against order of dismissal ?
Retired employee.

Entrust this to advocate on a turn-key basis and he will take care of further proceedings.  When once a complaint is rejected, as a party in person it is very difficult (not impossible) for a normal person to proceed further.  If the advocate is competent, he can ever arrange for reregistering the complaint through additional evidence.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x