Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yash (Prop)     22 August 2012

Review petition

Dear Sir/ Ma’am,

I am from sonepat, Haryana. We live a house which was registered on the name of my Grand Mother. We are living in the same since 1997 and we are in 100% posstion of said house. My grandmother was passed away in year July 1999.

In year 2005, my uncles filled a civil suit against us for the possession of same property. In the support of the same, they produced an un-registered will of my Grand Maa in which she gave the entire right of the same property to her Husband (Grand father). The presented will was scribed of 24/12/1998 and singed on 25/12/1998. There was two witnesses was on the same, one is my BUA JI and second is her Father-in-Law. Along with same they also produced a registered will dated June 2000, of my Grand father in which assign the entire property, bank lockers and other property to my uncles and nothing for us. Even we are ordered to vacate the house immediately. My grand father was passed in year July 2004. My uncles  file the suit after the death of GF.  

We replied the suit and produce a un-registered will dated Jan. 1999, of my Grand Mother in which she mentioned  our right on the same property. As per that will she divided her property, Cash, Gold and Silver in her children. The said property came to us by that will.

During the case process, they produced only one witness to prove their will that was  Bua ji only and in the case of G F’s will they produced two witness both were paid one. That we had proved.

In the support of our will, we produced two witnesses. Both were neutral. One is our very old family friend and second is very well known to our grandparents. They were both devotees of ” Shri Nirankari Baba ji”. Even he identifies the picture of my grandma in the court.

After the entire process, the case was reached at final argument stage. At this stage, my uncle raised an application for rebuttal Evidence to check the will presented by us at FSL. The Lowe court had rejected the same. As per court “no one can determine the age of ink”. They filled a review petition in High Court and respected court had “ordered to check the age of the paper and age of the signature/Written material on the same” at FSL.

Here I would like to have two solutions on the same:

1.       Can the make the appeal on the high court’s order and where. It was a single bench court.

2.       Is there any science present in our country to identify the age of written material on the paper?

Please reply me ASAP

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register