Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Restitution of conjugal rights special marriage act 1954

Dear and respected experts,

The parties to a marriage under SPL Marriage act did not live together but have consummated the marriage in other places but now the wife denies to come or contact so can the hus band file for restitution for conjugal rights and how to file.if any one can send me the format please help me with that and i shall be thank ful.

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   25 February 2012

You can file a suit for Resttutuion of Conjugal Right u/sec.22 of the Special Marriage Act,but in facts executaion of Decree of such suit is very difficult.Draft of this suit depends on individual facts an circumstances,you should contact with a Matrimonial Lawyer.

(Guest)

It was a love mariage and under the pressure and brainwashing of her parents  she denies to come back.it is 7 years love and 12 months after the marriage.what are the importand things to be mentioned

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     05 March 2012

I am in the same boat.You should contact the lawyer and file sec9 and wait.But i would suggest you to go to nearest court and go to mediation centre of your jurisdiction and meet a counsellor over there.or you can file sec9 case with help of lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register