LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit mathur   24 April 2024

Respondent did not comply with the order

We had a case of service matter in which we appealed in Single Bench allahabad High Court where our case was dismissed, thereafter we went to the double bench of Allahabad High Court, the double bench took cognizance of the matter and gave direction in our favour, after that the opposite party is not following the order, so we filed a contempt application in Allahabad High Court, even after that the opposite party did not follow the order and they(Reepondent) went to appeal in the Supreme Court where the Honourable Supreme Court rejected the suit of the respondent party, even after that, even after 3 months of the dismissal of the suit, the opposite party has not followed the order, so what can we do further in this 


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 April 2024

You can file an execution petition to execute the original order or judgment as per execution laws 

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 April 2024

A notice could be served on the respondent department for timely implementation of the decision of the HC which has attained finality. If no positive response, contempt petition could be moved once again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register