Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (ex1)     06 July 2012

Resignation rule & policy

Hi,

I have recently joined a company.

Here we have a bond for one yeas. At the time of HR orientation they had told us that they will start medical m facility. Mean while they giving two much work pressure. Mean’s we have to do 11 hrs work & many times 2-3 continuous shifts it is like an harrashment.

After 2 months only I got admitted in the hospitalised. I gone through a major operation about severe stomuc infection & appendix also. I paid the hospital bill that is near about 1 lakh.

Because of this circumstances  I am not able go office &  my home to office also far long it will take 5 hrs while going & coming daily.

I asked my manager to reduce my work hrs. He not listened my problem.After this I gone to give resign. At time my manager told my that I have to 3 month basic salary to the company. I told him regarding this I will talk with Hr then he told (angrily) then submit this to Hr.

So I gone to HR I told them whole story So they told me you pay only 1  month basic salary we will relive you.mean while that idiot manager called to Hr and told them don’t leave him without taking of 3 month salary or 3 month notice period. They had stopped my payment also

What to do?

Whom I can complain about this?

What every rule is in employer favor?

Thanks

Vishal

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 July 2012

Please sit together and solve your problem amicably. Since you are working in administration side. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 July 2012

Check your appointment letter and CTC sheet and see if company has mentioned medical benefits and has mentioned Group Insurance/mediclaim policy premium in CTC sheet. If yes you may generate the E-card and submit the claim form and bills to mediclaim helpdesk of your company. You may also seek directions from HR on how to lodge claim as no E card/policy detail/claim process has been shared with you.

On the day of joining HR provides HR forms e.g. PF, gratuity, group insurance, mediclaim policy forms etc and submits it to the respective authorities.

If your fall within the category of eligibility for ESIC then you may raise demand for ESIC card.

If you fall within the explanation of workman you may stake claim for OT.

If you were a trainee notice period should not be applicable. If you were in probation period 3month's notice period is not applicable.

The company is probably not imposing bond condition due to sickness/medical reasons reported by you.

You may refer to the SE act applicable to your state, and seek relief. You have the option of approaching a competent and experienced labor law consultant/service lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register