Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun Bhardwaj (Team Leader)     06 March 2013

Resignation

Hi Sir/mam,

I was working with BPO & now want to resign as i have joined some where else,
For the same concern i have talked with my manager before 1 month at that time he signed on the resignation letter & when i went to HR for submission of that then they denied as said that your manager not accepting your resignation. so pl z tell me what i have to do as i have joined some where else & still they didn't accept the resignation.
Rgrds,

Varun

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 March 2013

You have to follow terms and conditions of the appointment letter from BPO. There may be one condition that either of the party has to issue 1/2 months notice to be given. If such condition is there, you have follow. You have to take relieving letter from BPO. Otherwise you may face problems in future with new boss where you joined.

Varun Bhardwaj (Team Leader)     07 March 2013

Hi Sir,

There is a condition either serve notice period or pay basic salary for instant resign. I am ready to pay but they are not accepting, I am also having the signed copy of resign from my reporting manager so plz tell me that if they put a dual employment case on me than what i have to do & would i able to resign on the behalf of that copy.

Regards,

Varun

jagadish paranjape (Advocate)     07 March 2013

It is your right to choose your employer.If you are not willing to serve notice period,and your letter of appointment permits payment in lieu, you may send the the resignation letter by registered post along with cheque.

Varun Bhardwaj (Team Leader)     07 March 2013

Hi Sir,

But in case they has been absconded me than what i have to do. Could that resignation be acceptable in that condition & will i be able to aply for PF

jagadish paranjape (Advocate)     07 March 2013

Your letter of resignation and the cheque would be the evidence to show that you have resigned and there is no question of abscounding.Since you are joining other employer,you r PF would be continued with new employer.HR dept. can do follow up.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register