Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Christin   12 May 2022

Request for urgent help in my query...

Good evening,

My name is Christina,

I am in great need of help,I am going thru bad financial phase and in a month am going to be homeless as we can't afford to stay on rental with family... hence requesting for urgent advice or help as I have short time to vacate my current place.

# as you know my co owned house in Mumbai rented without my consent and it's not getting amicable settled.

# Also I have refused the share of my rent of Rs. 6000/- which my brother is crediting since 3 months in my account even when I am objecting to the fraud or illegal things he has done by extending the rental with the tenant without consent and leaving me in mess or forcing me  to stay on rent when I need the place to stay temporary and I can pay him 6000 to 7000 his share.

# how do I stop him to send the rent amount? 

# Am not in a financial position to fight a legal battle

# I have a 3 yr old baby and i recently lost my job and I am great distress in regards to having a roof over our head. Since the beginning of pandemic I have been re locating even after having my own co flat thinking things will settle,but my brother is taking the uper hand and not allowing to meet my dad as well.

# also in my current rental where I am staying we are two months behind on our rent. Hence I am requesting for advice what should I do in reference to my house 

# what should I do ? Can I send notice to thru registered post to the tenant to vacate the house in  30 days or less as in need the place to stay ? Will this help ??/

# Also can I move into the flat if the tenant does not vacate after giving the notice? Can I file any police complaint before ? Will Are there any chances of FIR on me if I move IN ?

***The police have not registered any earlier complaint when my brother extended the rental without my permission.

Please advise at the earliest as per my situation and Mumbai rental laws..

Also if I can contact if someone wants to help me from your panel. Please on humanitarian grounds

Warm Regards

Christina

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register