LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dheeraj Soodhan (E3)     11 November 2011


can one advocate registered at bar association of one state represent in district court of other state for example advocate enrolled in association in Punjab can he/she contest or represent as an advocate in district court of Uttrakhand,

pls advice


 2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     11 November 2011

Dear Deeraj

there is no barred for an advocate to represent in other courts, an advocate can represent all over indians court.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     11 November 2011

Though some bar associations like Haryana have a rule that a local advocate must be appointed.



Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register