LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maxx (pvt service)     20 August 2013

Reply filing to dv case

hi all, my dv case is going on, i have recieved a copy of the petition from post and by court, vakalatnama has been filed, now i need to file the reply. my question is: next date is on 02/09/2013, suppose reply is not filed on that date, and only attendance is marked, and next date is requested from court, is there any likely hood of ex parte order being passed, as more time is requested from the opposite party (husband)


 5 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     20 August 2013

Your say can be given within 90 days and the reason for adjournment can be stated by way of an application by your lawyer  . 

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     20 August 2013

date will be given with proper reason and with petition you have to approach for date and this process will be seen for 3 or 4 adjournment then the judge will come to vex and impose fine and finally with exparte order 

1 Like

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     20 August 2013

File an adjournment application and give proper reasons for not filing the reply. You will be given next date for the same.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 August 2013

Rule - 10 of Civil procedure code provides that if the defendant fails to submit his written statement within the fixed time before the Court, the Court shall pronounce judgment against him, or make such order as it thinks fit.

1 Like

maxx (pvt service)     20 August 2013

@all members..........thank you all for your kind replies. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register