LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishnu P Sopanam   13 July 2020

Rent law

whether the court prefer an appeal with out depositing admitted arrears in court

If the plaintiff file for rent arrears and the court ordered to deposit the amount in court and defendent fails to do so what will be the next possible option

should court order to vacate the premises in the event of non depositing the admitted arrears in court


 1 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     08 August 2020

In case tenant fails to deposit the determined rent or does not obey the court order, court can pass the order for struck of defence and not for vacation of premises.plaintiff has to still prove his case bt cogent evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register