Upgrad LLM

rent agreement to be provided for passport application

Hello Everyone,

I am a student living in Pune since June 2013 away from my parents(Raigad Maharashtra). Now I want to apply for the fresh copy of Passport. The problem is that I haven't made any agreement on stamp paper so now I will have to arrange.

My questions are

1) If I Make a Rent Agreement of 11 Months, is it necessary to register it?

2) My Landlord has not changed the name on electricity bills of the apartment where I live, nor any other utility bills, but he has "Municipality Tax Assessment " named on him, will that be OK to present it with Rent Agreement to Passport Officer and Police Verification?


It is mandatory to register the Rent Agreement as the Department consider only the Registered Rent Agreement as a valid proof.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x