Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saritha (employee)     19 October 2012

Relieving letter experience letter

i need help please

I joined a company on friend recomandation without contract and now 14 months passed my boss is not giving me contract or payslip after asking many times.

now i want to leave but he also not giving experience letter .he says his is not normal company proprieter company and will not give letter legally .

is it correct ? what can i do please reply...a new company give me job but want exp letter...dont know what to do...please help

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     20 October 2012

Saritha,

need to know further details before giving you any opinion. you may kindly call me on 9324538481.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

1 Like

saritha (employee)     20 October 2012

thank you mr rohit for response...I have messaged you ..my mail sari.reddy25@gmail.com..thank you

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 October 2012

You may ask for salary certificate, for the entire period of employment.

Employer should issue pay slip and both employee and employer should sign it.

You may check if SE Act applicable to your company and refer to SE Act applicable to your state and see the section on issue of appointment order.

e.g.

Delhi SE Act:

34.          EMPLOYER TO FURNISH LETTERS OF APPOINTMENT TO EMPLOYEES.

Companies post wages/salary in expenses and Inspector under SE Act can inspect the record.

Model Standing Orders:

16.  Certificate on termination of service.--Every permanent  workman shall be entitled to a service certificate at the time of his dismissal, discharge or retirement from service.

NOTE. - There is a provision under  this  Act for issuing a service certificate at the time of  dismissal, discharge or retirement and every person is entitled to take such certificate.

Attached File : 382218787 delhi shops & establishments act, 1954.pdf downloaded: 172 times
1 Like

saritha (employee)     22 October 2012

Thank You sir ....please check you inbox when free ..any further advice would be of great help...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register