Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suraj   04 April 2016

Relieving

Dear Sir,

Hi this is Suraj working in Banking sector since 2 years.Due to my family  probleum i had been asked for transfer since September 2015,till Feb 2016 there were no results from my reporting manager .Later i decided to quit the company,after getting offer letter from new company.

As per my company policy 3 month is notice period i have already served 2 months as on today .I am asking for a Relieving for 15 days ,which was not accepted by reporting manager .

As per the  offer letter an employee can buy back ,I have already said the same but he not accepting .

After many mails his responce was zero.

Kindly help me to get the relieving letter .

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     05 April 2016

send a legal notice to the company authorities asking for the explaination. But to take legal action and get relief is going to take time.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 April 2016

You have posted that:

" As per the  offer letter an employee can buy back ,I have already said the same but he not accepting . After many mails his responce was zero. Kindly help me to get the relieving letter ."

Did you request to tender notice pay in lieu of notice period in writing? If yes escalate to good offices of appointing authority,MD,Chairman under proper acknowledgment.

Have you separated now? If NO better servce full notice period and request to supply  all docs on LWD and obtain these....................and do not forget to obtain acknowledgment of handover of charge/NO tasks pending/NOC-NDC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register