Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

123iamnice   02 November 2015

Release document and ownership of property

Hello Experts

Mother died 3 Months ago, she is having self earned property (Still in her name). We are three legal heir as per my knowledge, My father, My younger brother and Me.

Now My father wants me to sign Release documents as he wants to sell it. He has not given us our share till now.

I just want to know what is release document, and if I sign it will I lose ownership of property?

My father is telling me that person who wants to sell it need document to take loan and when buyer give him money he will give us our share.

Can I refuse to sign release documents? (I have to go to court/registrar to sign on 5th Nov 2015 so please guide)

Learning

6 Replies

Anyone please help me

murali mohan c   02 November 2015

Dear client if u sign u will be a big loser instead of that tell your father your going to sign in sale deed directly by receiving your share money or if u want to sign release Deed put a condition in the release deed regarding consideration

You should go for registrar office remember condition release deed is better option for u ... If ur from bangalore u can help u

Hello Murali Mohan Sir

I am from Gujarat, Bardoli near Surat

I have not read deed yet. He is asking me to come to registrar office on 5th.

I will go there and i will read it and if condition is not there , Can I refuse to sign in front of registrar?

Should I hire lawyer for this?

Just want to know how much is the lawyer fees for such cases?

Dear client just read the content of release deed and calculate the share amount which ur going to get for ur share i mean the amount which ur father telling which he will provide u after registration .. Take a cheque and mention the cheque number in the release deed ... If the cheque got bounced u can cancel the deed in court.. Or u can enter into sale agreement with buyer sale agreement is enough for loan purpose ... Which ever u go main part is tat u must keen on ur consideration part of ur share ....

According to me u just refuse release deed .. Best option is sale agreement all of u with buyer once buyer fulfils ur amount register sale deed this will be pakka

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register