LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

navdeep (doctor)     21 August 2011

Reinste after aquitted

My father is convicted in 2002 under PC act, byt he aquitted in 2010 . but concerned deppt. nt reinstiate him. and state govt ag office  appeled in supreme court after 270 days which was defective till date.

under what law he may be reinstate


 2 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     22 August 2011

What is the charge against him?

My suggestion is, your father have to give a detailed representation to the Head of the department to reinstate him.

If the department refused to do so, can file a writ petition before the High Court, provided your father working under a public undertaking.

Otherwise he need to work out remedy under Law 

THANKACHAN V P (Advocate & Notary)     23 August 2011

1.Aquittal need not be a ground for reinstatement. Department has its own parallel proceedings.

2. Cannot give an opinion without studying facts of the case. 

3. Do as advised by Aravindan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query