Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KVR (NA)     27 February 2011

Registration of Partition deed

Hi,

We have a unregistered final partition deed executed in the year 1984 between my grand father and his 4 sons (my father is one of them).  My uncle is in possession of the property at jubilee hills, hyderabad measuring 1500 sq yards and is unwilling to part with our share of 50%. 

I would wish to register the partition deed and get our share legally.  is it possible and if yes please suggest the procedure and the charges/duties etc to be paid by me.

thx

Learning

5 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     07 March 2011

whose name are there on ROR?

KVR (NA)     07 March 2011

Thanks.  What's ROR?.

The partition deed is signed by my grandfather and 2 of my uncles along with my father on a green legal paper.  My elder uncle refused to sign and thus it was not registered.  My grand father died in 1984 and we would like to get our share of property.  In Andhra Pradesh the partition deed needs to be registered.  Unless it is registered it cannot be admitted in the court as an evidence.

Considering the above we would like to get the partition deed registered, but my uncle may not be willing to sign.  Not sure how to take this forward.  Pl advice.

thx

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     07 March 2011

ROR is nothing but recored of rigths.

KVR (NA)     11 March 2011

Thanks for the info.  I am not sure if ROR is mentioned.  However please review the attached partition deed which is self explanatory. 

Though my uncle has not signed the partition deed he has initialed on the margins.

Please review and suggest the line of action.

Thx

Attached File : 22 22 partition deed.doc downloaded: 540 times

KVR (NA)     11 March 2011

Thanks for the info.  I am not sure if ROR is mentioned.  However please review the attached partition deed which is self explanatory. 

Though my uncle has not signed the partition deed he has initialed on the margins.

Please review and suggest the line of action.

Thx

Attached File : 22 22 partition deed.doc downloaded: 343 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register