LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok Kumar Roy (Retired SBI Officer)     21 July 2012

Registration of an event management company

Two partners have set up a company for event management.A partnership deed has been registered among them.Since an event management company is required to produce a registration No in their dealing with the companies for which they will manage the events,the concerned lawyar has advised them to register their company as a society.The lawyer's advice seems to raise doubts.Since it appears that the same company can not act as a partnership farm and at the same time as a society.We want to know what need to be done to set up an event management company?We will not be able to spend much for registration etc.Please advise us the way out.

Learning

4 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     22 July 2012

dear querist,

you are required to register a society and after that pass motion on forming the event mangement company ,there will be no partners in the society ,in society there are members who are called co-sharers.

feel free to call

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     22 July 2012

Do you have a Trade Licence. Cosult a Lawyer for a draft Partnership Agreement. 

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     22 July 2012

Dear friend,

You have many other Legal Compliances that you need to comply before you get your business started.

Be aware of this fact.

regards

Pradeep Bhatt (Business)     11 March 2014

Hi,

I just want to know how can i register my event management company and what are the documentations which are required for registration.

Next what's the procedure or steps for registration and fee for registration.

Regards,

Pradeep Bhatt

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register