Upgrad LLM

registration in bmc records

BMC land and building given to a private developer.
In this building Mr. X was having tenancy rights. MRS. Y purchased this tenancy right from Mr.X who is her brother in law, in 1985, before it was given to a private developer.
However it wasn't registered in Mrs. Y's name, in BMC records, due to shortage of funds. Now for last 2-3 years she is trying to get her name registered and has submitted various documents as and when asked by the BMC employee.
Recently they have raised new requirement i.e. they want consent of all those who had there names in the old ration card.
Question here is, tenancy right holder has given his consent, power of attorney, affidavit... whose name is there in the old ration card. 
Are these documents not sufficient to get the name registered in BMC records?
Why consent of all other relatives in old ration card is required? And if required, under which ACT,SECTION, RULES...? 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x