LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayur A Wali (CS)     09 June 2015

Registered sale deed and change in flat number

Registered Sale Deed & Change in Flat Number

Hello Sir

I have booked a flat in apartment in Pune and registration is done in 14-August-2014. I have home loan against the same and partial disbursement has been done. Possession is expected around Dec-2016.

Now my parents are forcing me to change the flat as they have not liked the flat design and asking me to take another flat in same building by cancelling this. As I have paid the stamp duty and registration fee in the tune of 3.5 lakh, what are the options are available with me to save my stamp duty and and at the same time change the flat.

So I want to change the flat and at the same time save stamp duty. Please guide me.

Thank You.

 1 Replies

sudhakar.RVS (Advocate)     10 June 2015


In your case ,the registration was done and the possesion is left out.At this stage nothing can be done.. You can take up the matter with your realtar and if any adjustment ,inconsultaion with registration authorties ,by telling some technical problems. Chance of convencing authorities is matter of doubt.Getting back /adjusting of the amount already paid to registrar,is remote.The best way is, fore go the amount of Rs3.5/ and convence the builder take another flat in the same apartment and if u r builder agrees,inform to the financer and the documents,by paying penalty to the banker.




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query