Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kuntal0000 (xyz)     03 July 2021

Registered Rent aggmnt with notarised Power of Attorney

I have a shop where a third party company want to set up an ATM for 9 yrs
I want the rent agreement in my wife's name

For a registered rent aggrement do I need to have the power of attorney (given to my wife) registered ....can it be done with a notarised power of attorney


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register