LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ccettmaneger (maneger)     01 January 2013

Register computer training center in punjab

The Central Committee of Education & Technical Training, New Delhi, is working as an Exam Committee under NCT GOVT. OF INDIA NO. SRA: XXI/1860/40904/NCT/New Delhi/GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. For various Information technology and vocational certification courses and certification for all over India and aboard. CCETT exam committee is also working in partnership with government of India.

The CCETT exam committee got a special recognition form government of India’s NCT Department  to start new computer and vocational training centers in all over India and Union Territories-Pondicherry,  Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Chandigarh, The Government of NCT of Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu.

Register you Vocational or Computer Training Center/college under this Exam Committee for Government certification for Institute & Student. You will find All Details on our web site.

www.ccettindia.org

You can find various details about your query. :- Register Computer Training Center in  Punjab, How to start Computer Training Center in  PunjabPunjab computer training centers, government affiliation for computer institute  Punjab, government certificate for computer courses in  Punjab, government Registration  for computer institute in  Punjab, computer training institute registration process in  Punjab. For more details visit  www.ccettindia.org  web site or download this attachment.

Learning

1 Replies

Justin Black   10 February 2022

Hey!! I was very interested in this article. Not really an article, but rather a playful style of writing. I would like that too. Now I am writing my thesis and everyone advises me to look for thesis writing services. I found EduGeeks service. This is a good service with competent writers. They are always ready to help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register