Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev kumar (BDM)     24 June 2014

Regarding salary and expenses

Dear sir,

I sanjiv kumar joined an organisation name Ayurwin healthcare products (Banglore) based at patna (Bihar),from 1st March 14,

They send me offer letter of VEWON no appointment letter issued till.

Organistion is marketing one Brand NUTRIGAIN GRANULES AND CAP at Bihar,there is no office of organisation only superstockist at patna, 

Regarding appointment letter they told it will be sent after six months,

they are not paying my salary and expenses for the month of May 14 already due date was 10th of every month,

Although i am working regularly as par norms of organisation,

i have given various reminder by SMS and Mail,

They have sent Salary slip soft copy on mail dated 12th june 14 but  yet salay not credited into my IDBI ac,

Now when i ring they do not respond , March and April salary slip yet not sent,

ESIC, EPF, both deduction is already done since joining organisation, but till no ESIC Card and EPF No issued by the organisation for both i have sent several mails,

Please help me what further i can do to recover my salary,

Regards,

Sanjiv Kumar,

Patna,

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 June 2014

You can give your grievance to the labour commissioner at your office place. Obtain acknowledgement for submission.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 June 2014

What is this company/establishment: Commercial, Industrial, Small Enterprise?

It should have displayed its registration Certificate at a conspicuous place e.g near entrance/on notice board! Or You may find out on your own.

The Redg. office of the company is in which state?

You were located in which state in this company?            

Does the company have any office or even CFA (for which it shall have DL,VAT in its name) in state or city where you are currently located?

Has the company stated jurisdictional courts in appointment letter in case of dispute and the location of courts is same where you are located or some other location?

How many employees are employed in it?           

What was your designation and nature of duties?

Does anyone report to you and do you sanction leave, increment etc?  

Was your service confirmed in writing?        

Are you member of any employee’s unions/Trade Unions? 

Has the company opened salary /ac in IDBI bank or did it attest the a/c opening form? Obtain the certified copy of a/c opening form from bank!

How do you submit your DWR’s :by email, normal post and do you have copies, and has the company ever written to you for non receipt of DWR’s?

Has your TP been sanctioned/approved?

Has the company described your DA, travelling allowance in writing?

Did the company state in writing that you shall be provided with PF,ESIC………………? Moreover since deduction of PF,ESIC has been shown in salary slip company can’t deny it.

Has the company stated break up of salary in offer letter, salary slip and as per breakup and def. of wages as in Payment Of Wages Act (read def.) Is your salary above Rs.18000/pm?

Has the company provided any imprested cash/advance or have you ever demanded it?

To whom you have been sending SMS, emails, and making phone calls; your reporting authority or appointing authority, MD, HR Head… etc? 

This info shall help you, hence post it. 

Although you can write to company however hold on till you are advised by your lawyer.

If your earned wages are not being paid there is no point in working and you should issue notice addressed to authority, MD, HR Head mentioning that due to non payment of wages, reimbursement of expenses you are unable to undertake field work hence payment of salary, reimbursement be supplied to you despite unlim ited number of reminder given to…………………..Mr/Ms…………..(mention dates, phone numbers………..and by SMS,Email,phone calls and keep the bills) by bank DD only  thru Redg. post only so as to reach you in next say 7 days. You must clarify that you are not resigning and although company has supplied the soft copy of salary slip the funds have not been transferred in your salary a/c number……………………. In ………………..bank……..the detail of which has already been supplied to company by you.

You may demand to supply you the PF number in writing by letter (even if by email) ,ESIC card…………………..and membership number allotted to you……………………

Sajal (Asst. Labour Commissioner)     25 June 2014

In case the organisation has a establishment then pay case under Shops & Estb Act may be launched before a Referee/ Authority. It is advised that a written dispute may be given to the employer before launching the case.

Relief may also be sought under Payment of Wages Act and Sec. 33 of Industrial Disputes Act,1947 for recovery of money.

Money suit can also be filed before appropriate authority.

Sajal (Asst. Labour Commissioner)     25 June 2014

In case the organisation has a establishment then pay case under Shops & Estb Act may be launched before a Referee/ Authority. It is advised that a written dispute may be given to the employer before launching the case.

Relief may also be sought under Payment of Wages Act and Sec. 33 of Industrial Disputes Act,1947 for recovery of money.

Money suit can also be filed before appropriate authority.

sanjeev kumar (BDM)     13 July 2014

Dear sir,

on 27.06.14 They credited my salary for the month of may14, Expenses till not credited,

same june salary  not credited also whatever dues still not credited,

I have sending all correspondence held till with management,

i  request u all respected advisors pls mention own mail id than i can forward entire mail done,

Regards,

Sanjiv Kumar,

Patna,

Dear sanjeev,As per management decession pls stop work with immediate effect ,As per your reports you  are not performing as per the requirement by the management,Inspite of my  reminder to make retailor availibility  , there is no effort from your end . On my discussion with you on 24th  you are not performing as per the instruction given .      Regards,SudeshnaSupervisor Customer care team Ayurwin Pharma Pvt Ltd1094, 2nd Floor, 19th Main, 1st Block RajajinagarBangalore 560010cont no-9900043886Email Id:  sudeshna@ayurwin.com From: sanjeev kumar [mailto:sanjeevkumar.viva@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 4, 2014 6:52 AM
To: Shailaja HR
Cc: Dishah -; swetah@ayurwin.com; sudeshna; Tarun Chatterjee
Subject: Re: Regarding Salary and Expenses for May 14, Dear Mam, Still i am waiting for Expenses May 14 ,yet not credited into  My IDBI Account,I am tired by mailing Sms but till no action taken by organisation,By iregular salary and expenses you are harrassing , forcing me to leave the orgnisation,  Regards,Sanjiv Kumar,Patna, On 29 June 2014 15:37, sanjeev kumar <sanjeevkumar.viva@gmail.com> wrote:Dear Mam, This is to inform  you after a lot of reminders by SMS as well as Mail my salary for May 14 has been credited into my IDBI Ac on 27.06.14 already due date was 10.06.14,Still my deducted salary for the month of April 14 ( Rs Two Thousand rupees ) same expense deducted in the month of April 14  yet not credited ,Till My Expense for the month of May 14 has not been credited into my IDBI Ac,I request you please credited all as soon as possible,i am not getting why organisation has dual policy against employees ,please look into matter on urgent basis, Regards,Sanjiv Kumar,Patna,  Reply Reply to all Forward

6 older messagessanjeev kumarDear Mam, Regarding Avaiblity as earlier i have convey the fact of patna mark...
5 Jul (8 days ago)

Dear Mam, Regarding Avaiblity as earlier i have convey the fact of patna mark...

sanjeev kumarDear Mam, What is happening i am unable to understand, After a lot of reminde...
7 Jul (6 days ago)

Dear Mam, What is happening i am unable to understand, After a lot of reminde...

Mail Delivery SubsystemDelivery to the following recipient failed permanently: girish@ayurwin.com Te...
7 Jul (6 days ago)

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: girish@ayurwin.com Te...

SudishnaDear SANJEEV , MANAGEMENT HAS STOPPED YOUR WORK AS PER MY MAIL DATED 4/7/14, ...
7 Jul (6 days ago)

Dear SANJEEV , MANAGEMENT HAS STOPPED YOUR WORK AS PER MY MAIL DATED 4/7/14, ...

sanjeev kumarDear Mam, Regarding stop working i want to say until unless The HR people wil...
8 Jul (5 days ago)
Dear Mam, Regarding stop working i want to say until unless The HR people wil...

sanjeev kumar <sanjeevkumar.viva@gmail.com>
8 Jul (5 days ago)

to hr, Deepthi, Sudishna, Dishah, swetah, Tarun, mr.sanjaykumar, Jeetendra

Dear Mam,

Regarding stop working i want to say until unless The HR people will not tell me or give mail i can not stop my work,
Next my query was regarding my salary and expensses but you have not given authentic reply ,
it is my matter when i will resign, who are you to give suggestions ,if you feel my performance is not up to the mark as par organisation expectation , refer to HR to terminate my job,
I can not trust on this organisation because  i am continue working for organisation reminding several times  regarding PF no ,ESIC Card,Appointment letter but no body is giving authentic reply ,
Once again my sincere request please credit my dues amount lying with organisation,
Although i have mailed to all that i will resign next month before that all dues should be clear ,
please reply authentic not give suggestion,

Regards,
Sanjiv Kumar,
Patna,
      n 7 July 2014 17:40, Sudishna <sudeshna@ayurwin.com> wrote:
  Dear  SANJEEV ,   MANAGEMENT HAS  STOPPED YOUR WORK AS PER MY MAIL DATED  4/7/14, As per tailed mail  information if you are not interested to work pls forward your resignation immediately . YOUR  PERFORMANCE  WILL BE REVIEWED BY MANAGEMENT  AND   YOUR   FNF WILL BE DONE AS PER OUR NORMS     Regards,SudeshnaSupervisor Customer care team Ayurwin Pharma Pvt Ltd1094, 2nd Floor, 19th Main, 1st Block RajajinagarBangalore 560010cont no-9900043886Email Id:  sudeshna@ayurwin.com From: sanjeev kumar [mailto:sanjeevkumar.viva@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 7, 2014 5:24 PM
To: Shailaja HR; sudeshna; girish@ayurwin.com; mr.sanjaykumar garodia; Bikas Mondal; Jeetendra Parida; rajivsharma
Cc: Dishah -; swetah@ayurwin.com; Tarun Chatterjee; Deepthi
Subject: Re: Regarding Salary and Expenses for May 14, Dear Mam, What is happening i am unable to understand,After a lot of reminders by SMS ,mail till my Expenses for May 14 yet not credited,Organisation is cheating with me i have finally decided i will not work with such orgnisation who does not care his employee in terms of all aspect, i will resign from the organisation next month mean while please credit my salary for the month of june 14, Expenses for june 14, Deducted salary and expenses for the month of  March,April 14,Details in RS as follows, Deducted expense for March 14,              Rs   3529.Deducted Expense for April 14                 Rs   3933,Deducted Salary for April 14                    Rs    2000,Expense for May 14                               Rs    4965 Salary for June 14,                                 Rs   11843 ,Expense of June 14                               Rs    3650,PF deduction                                        Rs    2340 till May 14 ,Esic deduction                                      Rs     684   till May  14,Professonal Tax                                     Rs    450  till May    14, Total                                                    Rs   33394         PF, ESIC,and Professional Tax till May because organisation has not deposited this amount in employee account as well as Government Account, June salary slip not received so giving data till May 14,   Being a organisation please follow rules and regulation defined by Government,waiting for your co operation,   Regards,Sanjiv Kumar,Patna,               n 5 July 2014 08:10, sanjeev kumar <sanjeevkumar.viva@gmail.com> wrote:Dear Mam, Regarding Avaiblity as earlier i have convey the fact of patna market, here no Distributors cattering the stocks ,I have conveyed various time pls arrange goods on credit basis than i can get availiable at chemist outlets,Regarding my effort inspite of delay credit of  salary expenses till nor credited by organisation i am doing my level best,there is no support from any seniors and whole blem on me ,once again i request you please credited my expesne for the month of May 14, deducted salary and expenses for the month of April 14,without clear my dues organisation have no right to stop my working ,First clear my all dues lying with organisation ,Being a senior you should suggest how make availiable goods on chemist outlets although i am sending information regular basis regarding hardles , Regards,Sanjiv Kumar,Patna, On 4 July 2014 11:40, Sudishna <sudeshna@ayurwin.com> wrote:  Dear sanjeev,As per management decession pls stop work with immediate effect ,As per your reports you  are not performing as per the requirement by the management,Inspite of my  reminder to make retailor availibility  , there is no effort from your end . On my discussion with you on 24th  you are not performing as per the instruction given .      Regards,SudeshnaSupervisor Customer care team Ayurwin Pharma Pvt Ltd1094, 2nd Floor, 19th Main, 1st Block RajajinagarBangalore 560010cont no-9900043886Email Id:  sudeshna@ayurwin.com From: sanjeev kumar [mailto:sanjeevkumar.viva@gmail.com]
Subject: Re: Regarding Salary and Expenses for May 14, Dear Mam, Still i am waiting for Expenses May 14 ,yet not credited into  My IDBI Account,I am tired by mailing Sms but till no action taken by organisation,By iregular salary and expenses you are harrassing , forcing me to leave the orgnisation,  Regards,Sanjiv Kumar,Patna, On 29 June 2014 15:37, sanjeev kumar <sanjeevkumar.viva@gmail.com> wrote:Dear Mam, This is to inform  you after a lot of reminders by SMS as well as Mail my salary for May 14 has been credited into my IDBI Ac on 27.06.14 already due date was 10.06.14,Still my deducted salary for the month of April 14 ( Rs Two Thousand rupees ) same expense deducted in the month of April 14  yet not credited ,Till My Expense for the month of May 14 has not been credited into my IDBI Ac,I request you please credited all as soon as possible,i am not getting why organisation has dual policy against employees ,please look into matter on urgent basis, Regards,Sanjiv Kumar,Patna,  
 Reply Reply to all Forward
sanjeev kumar <sanjeevkumar.viva@gmail.com>
11 Jul (2 days ago)

to hr, Deepthi, Sudishna, Dishah, swetah, Tarun, mr.sanjaykumar, Jeetendra

Dear Mam,

It is passing fourth day of my mail but neither dues amount credited nor got reply  till,
If you have no desire to give my dues salary and expenses please clear me i will take further step to recover my dues salary and expesnes,
waiting for your reply

Regards,
Sanjiv Kumar,
Patna,

On 8 July 2014 08:34, sanjeev kumar <sanjeevkumar.viva@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mam, Regarding stop working i want to say until unless The HR people will not tell me or give mail i can not stop my work,Next my query was regarding my salary and expensses but you have not given authentic reply ,it is my matter when i will resign, who are you to give suggestions ,if you feel my performance is not up to the mark as par organisation expectation , refer to HR to terminate my job,I can not trust on this organisation because  i am continue working for organisation reminding several times  regarding PF no ,ESIC Card,Appointment letter but no body is giving authentic reply ,Once again my sincere request please credit my dues amount lying with organisation,Although i have mailed to all that i will resign next month before that all dues should be clear ,please reply authentic not give suggestion, Regards,Sanjiv Kumar,Patna,      n 7 July 2014 17:40, Sudishna <sudeshna@ayurwin.com> wrote:
  Dear  SANJEEV ,   MANAGEMENT HAS  STOPPED YOUR WORK AS PER MY MAIL DATED  4/7/14, As per tailed mail  information if you are not interested to work pls forward your resignation immediately . YOUR  PERFORMANCE  WILL BE REVIEWED BY MANAGEMENT  AND   YOUR   FNF WILL BE DONE AS PER OUR NORMS     Regards,SudeshnaSupervisor Customer care team Ayurwin Pharma Pvt Ltd1094, 2nd Floor, 19th Main, 1st Block RajajinagarBangalore 560010cont no-9900043886Email Id:  sudeshna@ayurwin.com From: sanjeev kumar [mailto:sanjeevkumar.viva@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 7, 2014 5:24 PM
To: Shailaja HR; sudeshna; girish@ayurwin.com; mr.sanjaykumar garodia; Bikas Mondal; Jeetendra Parida; rajivsharma
Cc: Dishah -; swetah@ayurwin.com; Tarun Chatterjee; Deepthi
Subject: Re: Regarding Salary and Expenses for May 14, Dear Mam, What is happening i am unable to understand,After a lot of reminders by SMS ,mail till my Expenses for May 14 yet not credited,Organisation is cheating with me i have finally decided i will not work with such orgnisation who does not care his employee in terms of all aspect, i will resign from the organisation next month mean while please credit my salary for the month of june 14, Expenses for june 14, Deducted salary and expenses for the month of  March,April 14,Details in RS as follows, Deducted expense for March 14,              Rs   3529.Deducted Expense for April 14                 Rs   3933,Deducted Salary for April 14                    Rs    2000,Expense for May 14                               Rs    4965 Salary for June 14,                                 Rs   11843 ,Expense of June 14                               Rs    3650,PF deduction                                        Rs    2340 till May 14 ,Esic deduction                                      Rs     684   till May  14,Professonal Tax                                     Rs    450  till May    14, Total                                                    Rs   33394         PF, ESIC,and Professional Tax till May because organisation has not deposited this amount in employee account as well as Government Account, June salary slip not received so giving data till May 14,   Being a organisation please follow rules and regulation defined by Government,waiting for your co operation,   Regards,Sanjiv Kumar,Patna,               n 5 July 2014 08:10, sanjeev kumar <sanjeevkumar.viva@gmail.com> wrote:Dear Mam, Regarding Avaiblity as earlier i have convey the fact of patna market, here no Distributors cattering the stocks ,I have conveyed various time pls arrange goods on credit basis than i can get availiable at chemist outlets,Regarding my effort inspite of delay credit of  salary expenses till nor credited by organisation i am doing my level best,there is no support from any seniors and whole blem on me ,once again i request you please credited my expesne for the month of May 14, deducted salary and expenses for the month of April 14,without clear my dues organisation have no right to stop my working ,First clear my all dues lying with organisation ,Being a senior you should suggest how make availiable goods on chemist outlets although i am sending information regular basis regarding hardles , Regards,Sanjiv Kumar,Patna, On 4 July 2014 11:40, Sudishna <sudeshna@ayurwin.com> wrote:  Dear sanjeev,As per management decession pls stop work with immediate effect ,As per your reports you  are not performing as per the requirement by the management,Inspite of my  reminder to make retailor availibility  , there is no effort from your end . On my discussion with you on 24th  you are not performing as per the instruction given .      Regards,SudeshnaSupervisor Customer care team Ayurwin Pharma Pvt Ltd1094, 2nd Floor, 19th Main, 1st Block RajajinagarBangalore 560010cont no-9900043886Email Id:  sudeshna@ayurwin.com From: sanjeev kumar [mailto:sanjeevkumar.viva@gmail.com]
Subject: Re: Regarding Salary and Expenses for May 14, Dear Mam, Still i am waiting for Expenses May 14 ,yet not credited into  My IDBI Account,I am tired by mailing Sms but till no action taken by organisation,By iregular salary and expenses you are harrassing , forcing me to leave the orgnisation,  Regards,Sanjiv Kumar,Patna, On 29 June 2014 15:37, sanjeev kumar <sanjeevkumar.viva@gmail.com> wrote:Dear Mam, This is to inform  you after a lot of reminders by SMS as well as Mail my salary for May 14 has been credited into my IDBI Ac on 27.06.14 already due date was 10.06.14,Still my deducted salary for the month of April 14 ( Rs Two Thousand rupees ) same expense deducted in the month of April 14  yet not credited ,Till My Expense for the month of May 14 has not been credited into my IDBI Ac,I request you please credited all as soon as possible,i am not getting why organisation has dual policy against employees ,please look into matter on urgent basis, Regards,Sanjiv Kumar,Patna,  

Reply Reply to all Forward

Click here to Reply, Reply to all or Forward
Why this ad?Ads – Pharma Franchise Company
Leading Pharma Company In Gujarat. High Quality Products And Services.
bionicsremedies.com/Enquire_Now
0.04 GB (0%) of 15 GB used
Manage©2014 Google - Terms & Privacy Last account activity: 2 hours ago
DetailsPeople (12)sudeshna
sudeshna@ayurwin.com

Show details
Ads
HDFC Bank™ Savings A/c
Open A/c & Save Rs.4270*+ Get Debit Card & your Cheque book in 48* Hrs.
hdfcbank.com/Savings_A/c
Lowest EMI Personal Loan
Personal Loan Rates from 13.5%. No Guarantor Required
bankbazaar.com/Personal_Loans
ICICI™ Vehicle Insurance
Save upto 55% on Vehicle Insurance. Free Quick Quote. Buy Online Now!
icicilombard.com/VehicleInsurance
Visit LoveGold
We Seek And Share The World's Most Beautiful Gold Jewellery. Join Us.
www.lovegold.com/India

Pharma Franchise Company0.04 GB (0%) of 15 GB usedManage©2014 Google - Terms & Privacy Last account activity: 2 hours agoDetails

Attached File : 123101368 offer letter,.jpg, 123101368 intimation letter 1.jpg, 123101368 intimation letter 2.jpg downloaded: 284 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register