Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth Srivastava   09 April 2020

Regarding PF of EMPLOYEES

Is there any law which can take into consideration that,where organization are deducting PF when employees are working but when employees leave the organization they are not paid complete amount as part of full and final settlement which is there right .


 3 Replies

N. Sivaprakash, Chennai 984099 (Advocate)     09 April 2020

Employees Provident Fund Act takes care of the amounts due to the employee.

Gaurav sharma   09 April 2020

Facility for withdrawal of PF amount is available online.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 April 2020

The employer should provide such an Annual statement and monthly receipt through salary slip.   The PF is always kept with PF Commissioner, and the employer is a trustee and he has to collect employees' contributions and send it to Commissioner with his contribution stating facts in the form of a statement.  Any employee can check his latest balance with PF by searching website.

The query is incomplete as the fundamental for getting employer's contribution is working for a minimum period and in the status of a permanent employee 

Go to website of PF and go through FAQ which can provide answers to your queries.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query