Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding noc from govt employer

Page no : 2

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     27 December 2022

Adv. Sudhir Kumar and Adv. Venu can go on disputing and discussing. But as far as the candidate is concerned he is at the mercy of his employer. He has to obey even illegal orders. If he wants to fight, he has to go to court engaging a lawyer like Sudhir Kumar or Venu. Even if he wins the case before retirement, his employer will be vindictive.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 December 2022

Originally posted by : Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.]

Adv. Sudhir Kumar and Adv. Venu can go on disputing and discussing. But as far as the candidate is concerned he is at the mercy of his employer. He has to obey even illegal orders. If he wants to fight, he has to go to court engaging a lawyer like Sudhir Kumar or Venu. Even if he wins the case before retirement, his employer will be vindictive.

I take stong objectionto the expression "he has to go to court engaging a lawyer like Sudhir Kumar or Venu"  He is trying to paint me and Mr Venu as (i) incompetent persons  (ii) siliciting clients on LCI.

I have already stated that thecareer of the queries is not for experiments.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 December 2022

I am very sorry. I never imagined or meant that way. I have the highest regard for both Adv. Sudhir Kumar and Adv. Venu. Their postings are of very high order.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 December 2022

Originally posted by : Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.]

I am very sorry. I never imagined or meant that way. I have the highest regard for both Adv. Sudhir Kumar and Adv. Venu. Their postings are of very high order.

Thanks for the regard.  However 2=2=4.  fact os a fat

Any Govt servant who wishes t follow higher studies is reqauired to take permission of the department which is granted subject to official exgencies. 

Faulure to take such permission results in qualification not being added in the service record and he not being allowed to applyfor any post by recruitment/deputation in any govt organisation on the basis of such qualification .

+

He is liabl for disciplinary action.

However department has option to be liberal and grant ex-post factor permission and add the qualification.

1 Like

Mahesh Gund   02 January 2023

Thank you for yours valuable time Sir. Today I recd NOC from my employer .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 January 2023

that solves the problem.  They seem to have exercised discretion in your favour.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register