Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Regarding maintenance case

Hi Experts,

I filed maintenance case against husband.I filed receive documents. Post that my case is not being called in the court.

Everytime i need to inform the judge that my case is not called and they bring the case file and give next time. my lawyer is nto coopeative.he is not telling anything , may be he collided with the opposite party.Neither the repondent nor his advocate attends the court. sometimes they file absent petition for the repondent through some local advocate and sometimes dont. this way they are dragging the case.

my question is why they are not calling the case? what action can i take for this? Plz help me out.

Thanks,,

Swetcha.

Learning

4 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     15 February 2018

When you want free services from advocate or engage advocate through All free legal aid cell of the courts you'll get such services from the advocate. Advocate paid his fee will provide you proper services.

(Guest)

@Vijay Raj Mahajan Sir, 

My question is why the case is not being called in the court? why i need to bring it to judge notice that my case is nto called everytime?

my lawyer took lot of fees from me  though im victim and dont have enough money, iam taking debts from relatives and paying it to him but still not doing anything thats the worry here.

Whom can i escalate this issue? Can i bring it to session court or high court? or is there any other legal action can be taken?

Thanks,

Swetcha.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     15 February 2018

Go and tell the judge dealing your case this story and ask for help from him as he's supposed to help you with getting maintenance from your husband. People here in this forum will not be of any help to you.

(Guest)

THanks i got it already. i asked for any other legal remedy / action is available for these kind of issues?

Can you please anybody explain the usage of this forum? is it just to give ideas how to escape from 498a , how to avoid maintenance and how to drag the divorce case by hook and crook? 

or is it for victim ladies too? just got doubt.

Thanks for your help

Swetcha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register