Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas D. Pattadakall (Manager)     20 February 2014

Regarding fnf statement

Dear All,

I want to just brief about my case..

I worked in a (Manufacturing of boiler accessories, valves, oil seals etc., / Manpower supply for various operation, maintenance, annual shutdown, erection & fabrication works in energy & steel industry) proprietorship firm and HO is situated in Tamilnadu and they are operating all over india. Where ever they are having a manpower supply contract their they have taken a labour license & WC policy.

Initially i worked in Karnataka from there i went to Maharastra (DOJ : Sep 10 to Sep 13)where manpower supply contract is there. I worked there as an officer HR & Admin.

After this please go through the below details which i want to send it to company shall i send it or not?

I communicated them some times after drunk also through telephone...

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please i am requesting you to please provide me my FNF settlement statement ASAP, Is there any mistake from my end related to issuing the statement?

Still how long you need to provide me my statement? please tell me....

I left the job on 20th of Sep 2013 (After serving the notice period of 1 month (but it is no were mentioned in the appointment letter it is a standing orders) as per company rule but as per my request and mutual understanding you relived me 6 days earlier, i am thankful for that) and you have not satellited my accounts at the time of reliving but you satellited my account on 24th Dec 13 its almost after 3 months after my reliving (Rs. XXX for my savings account (XXX bank, Maharastara) , still date (19th Feb 2014, (2 months after depositing the amount)) you have not yet provided me any statement (After several telephonic discussion, SMS and mails)  through mail or through post, i am requesting you again and again please provide me my FNF statement ASAP.

When i called to Mr. XXX (Finance Manager/ Accounts Manager) related to this issue he is telling me to contact Mr. XXX (Project Manager/Marketing Manager/Site In charge)regarding this matter  but when i called you (Mr. XXX, MD) regarding this matter you are not picking the call. Even though i called to Mr Project Manager he wont talk to me properly, some time he says that i am busy, i am out of station once he told me that i want to pay back of approx Rs. XXX/- to company (It is over paid) even though i agreed but until and unless without getting the statement how can i pay? ( At the same time he asked to provide me the calculation as per mine even though it is already sent a mail to MD also on 2nd Jan 2014 again it is attached right now also (calculation as per me), again i sent to Mr. Project Manager also) once i called (After several SMS and mails(the same mails are forwarded with cc to MD also)) him on 19th Feb 2013 around 8:14 pm up to 21 mins he is listing to my words and given suggestions to my life (I personally well come those suggestions, I thankful to him) but when it comes to professional he is saying that we four (MD, Finance Manager, Project Manager & Madam (Mrs.MD) have to sit to gather then only it will be finalized. Now i am having a question that you four will be assigned a different jobs i wont think that four will meet once (As per Mr. Project Managers word through telephonic, he told may be, may not be at the same time i asked the question to him so i think still it takes another 5 years to solve this issue? he told may be. after that he cut the call without any proper solution. 

Please i am requesting this again , again & again & again solve my issues ASAP and provide my FNF statement ASAP.

Now please what steps i want to take against this matter please guide me...

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 February 2014

It is as simple as that the company has not disbursed the amount to you by imagination.

The financial journal should have been passed.

It has calculated the amounts penny by penny to the amounts disbursed to you.

FNF statement is the document which shall be referred to for disbursing such amounts to you.

The company and its official are simply ignoring thus deemed as declining to supply this document to you.

You have submitted calculations as per your understanding and officials of the company are not confirming after referring to FNF statement, that your calculation is wrong or correct, in writing.

Verbally the official has claimed that you have been overpaid. But it is not demanding any refund in writing.

You may finally demand that FNF document on the strength of which the amount was sent to you.

If you are unable to resolve the matter on your own, you may entrust the matter to your lawyer. 

Thank for your feed back,

Yes - The company and its official are simply ignoring thus deemed as declining to supply this document to you.

Yes i sent through mail but from there end no written communication - You have submitted calculations as per your understanding and officials of the company are not confirming after referring to FNF statement, that your calculation is wrong or correct, in writing.

Yes, The Project manager is telling that if we provide the statement than you have pay back the over paid amount (just verbally) - Verbally the official has claimed that you have been overpaid. But it is not demanding any refund in writing.

Through mail, Regd. post or personally to where (Site office / HO and addressing to whom for how many times?) - You may finally demand that FNF document on the strength of which the amount was sent to you.

Please guide me...

Thank for your feed back,

Yes - The company and its official are simply ignoring thus deemed as declining to supply this document to you.

Yes i sent through mail but from there end no written communication - You have submitted calculations as per your understanding and officials of the company are not confirming after referring to FNF statement, that your calculation is wrong or correct, in writing.

Yes, The Project manager is telling that if we provide the statement than you have pay back the over paid amount (just verbally) - Verbally the official has claimed that you have been overpaid. But it is not demanding any refund in writing.

Through mail, Regd. post or personally to where (Site office / HO and addressing to whom for how many times?) - You may finally demand that FNF document on the strength of which the amount was sent to you.

Please guide me...

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 February 2014

Having Been  an officer HR & Admin you would be aware of the options.

If there is a default on payment of wages there may be a default on PF, ESIC, TDS etc……….

Employee can approach:

--- Trade Unions e.g; CITU, AITUC, INTUC ............................

--- Inspector under (Name of your state) Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, If it is commercial establishment.

The employer has to maintain and submit requisite forms and registers according to Shops and Commercial Establishments Act.

If the employer makes false entries it is offence.

--- Inspector under Payment of Wages Act: applicable to all employees drawing wages up to Rs.18000/pm as per def. of wages in the Act. 
You may refer to: Payment of Wages Act; Sec13A and 2: 3*[(i), (ia), 3*[(vi), 3, 4 ,5, 13a, 14, 15, 16, 17A, 20………….. and if the Inspector agrees to cover you may immediately submit Form’N’ for recovery of wages.

--- O/o Labor Commissioner

--- ESIC Inspector; 

--- RPFC in nearest PF office

--- ITO; TDS where you file your ITR

--- CIT-TDS (jurisdictional) where company files ITR

----Lawyer/Law firm

---Civil Court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register