Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

danesh (designer)     19 January 2012

Regarding divorce and child

Dear Sir,

Iam Dan age 38yrs...My marriage is a love cum arrange marriage.  I knew my wife since 95 from my college days.  When we are in love itself she had a relationships with one and more person, later i advised to leave it whether we get into marriage or not.  Later In 2005 we got married got a son now age of 6yrs.   Now again she has started one more relationship in her office after a long flight she has resigned the job but not the connection, because of that frustration she fights with me for all conversion.  Basically she doenst like me because of various reasons iam not very freaky guy very simple, i am more interested in social works and spiritual way of living and i got balded now...she doesnt like my outfit and my other activities, I live as a joint family with parents.  Basically she is a indisciplined person...i didnt lost my hope to treat her in good path, but nowadays she doing all her activities against me my hurting indirectly her and my son.  So i decide let her live in her space, but i am not sure whether she will give a mutual divorce because i wanted my son to live with me to save his life from this indisciplined woman. Is there any change if I file a divorce will i get my son otherwise i have to live with that rogue just for my son.  Kindly advice which is best...

Learning

5 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 January 2012

Where is the kid now. If he is staying with you and you have no problems with the ways of your wife, who is asking you anything?

Else you can seek divorce and child custody if you can prove her behavior which is promiscuous.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Right now we live together with my son.  She deals her activities very smartly nobody suspects her relationship she deals in the name of friendship even that guys wife also never suspects.  I know they have gone outtings sometime with one more friend accompanying for safety purpose. 

But there is only one proof we can get from BSNL telephones through itemised bills and call/sms details about their interactions, will that help otherwise mail chains and other things i am not sure how to get it...by this time she must have deleted or safe guarded all the relationship matter. 

She and her parents influencing my son too much that he never bothers about me also...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 January 2012

decide dear freind what you want.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Dear sir,

I am looking for a divorce and i want my son to live with me...this is my wish...

(Guest)

@ Danesh

I had a similar situation. I obtained evidence of the affair and visited his home and spoke to his wife. Following which his wife deserted him with two of his children and left for China and I tried to seek family and marriage therapy to save my mariage. I tried very hard to make things work with my wife, involving parents, relatives etc. She could not make up her mind to come back and start new life.

Ultimately, several lakhs spent on lawyers , lost wages and finally, the two minor kids are without father. 

My suggestion is to attempt marriage counselling first. Some of the mariage counselling experts can help the offending party realize the damage they may do to the children, their own health. If that doesnt work, then collect the evidence neccesary for divorce on the grounds of infidelity. 

Who is the other man ? Where does he work ? What does his wife do for a living ?  Does the other man have kids ?  If you want to know what she does over email, send me a pm and I can provide technical solutions.

Let her make mistakes - dont confront her - like a fly that gets attracted to a pile of feaces and perishes in it, this one will find its own fate. 

There is another side to the story - are you doing your duties of a husband and mate. Are you making time for her ? When did you last go for a vacation ? Before you try spying on her , take a vacation and get away from inlaws and everyone and see how she responds. If she is already entrenced in feaces, you will know. 

You need a detective, lawyer and a counsellor. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register