LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maha rishi   08 October 2020

regarding disposal of family case

hi sir/madam
wat can I do if the case was disposed by the judge if we failed to submit evidence or we make late. can we reopen the case in same court or we need to go high court is there any option


 1 Replies

Saguna   09 October 2020

Hello Sir

You can certainly reopen a case after it has been disposed off by the judge. Disposing off a case occurs when the case is completed and a final judgment has been made but it does not mean that the case has ended. A disposed off case can be reopened if the parties want or if some mistake was found in the decision. 

If some new evidence is found in the case which can alter the judgment then also a case can be reopened. 

You can go to any Higher Court against the judgment passed by a lower court, if the High Court admits your appeal then your case is automatically reopen.  

Hope this has solved your query. 



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register