Regarding clarification
I have filed a case which was accepted u/s 323, 324,452,379,34 of IPC. The subject of the case was u/s 147,148,323, 324,307,379,380,442,384,442,384,452,504,34 of IPC and 27 arms act. It was filed in 2007 at a civil court. One of my gawah who recorded his statement at the court now does not want to appear b4 the court as the accused's wife has became surpunch of the village and I am not residing there as we are in govt service. Accused with the help of his lawyer and court asked me for comprise I do not want the same. Accused is of criminal nature and indulged in many forged activities. One of my family members who has been hit by a farsa , iron rod and rifle but has cut mark on his head and throat which is clear in x_ray . Doctor{an ex surgeon} has also mentioned about stitches on head in his prescripttion. I have also submitted invoice receipts and blood stained clothes before the court. Case is scheduled for bahas and sunwayee. In these circumstances please suggest what to do so as to present my case more strongly.