LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sri ramoju nithin   08 June 2018

Regarding cheating case

A cheating case(which is proof less case) is filed against my friend and also FIR and with out proper enquire SI of town police have submited to court
so now can we do anything against the SI and aslo against the concern person????


 5 Replies

Mayank Sharma   08 June 2018

please explore little bit more

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     08 June 2018

after the trial concludes 'in your friend's favour', there are ways to deal with what you ask. 


1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 June 2018

IT shall always be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in criminal matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws that apply and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt..

If there are no merits in the case and inquiry is sham your counsel can get you out of the case; clean.

Thereafter you are at liberty to proceed against OP’s and can have chances of success as well.


Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     08 June 2018

Can call me at 9456777600

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     01 August 2018

1.  It is not possible to proceed against the Police Inspector, EXCEPT to lodge a complaint to his senior for investigation of his service conduct and maybe with the Anti Corruption dept., for any corruption issues.

2.  It is not possible to proceed against the complainant party, UNTIL the Trial (case) is completed and Court acquital order.  HOWEVER depending on circumstances /case details, you can file counter-case on the complainant party, provided proper documentary proofs and strong witnesses are available.  ELSE FORGET IT.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register