Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     16 February 2012

Regarding ab

Dear Experts/lawyers

Ms. Y filed a complaint of 498a in two different cell CAW cell Nanakpura & Delhi Mahila Ayog IP Estate respectively against Mr. X.

Now Mr. X want to get Anticipatory. what he need to know

i.e.

he has to get AB against CAW or Delhi mahila ayog?

If he choose CAW and if she lodge fir in Delhi mahila ayog then AB will be feasible or X has to get AB again with mahila ayog?

thanks in advance

Learning

5 Replies

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     17 February 2012

AB isAnticipatory Bail given to a person who is apprehending arrest from Police.

You need to state the reason for apprehension in your AB application.

Arrest is done only after FIR in a Police Station.

File for AB in sessions court with reasons of apprehension.i.e. 2 Complaints.

Generally AB is granted if there is a FIR lodged else Notice Bail may be given to you.

i.e.72 hours Notice before arrest. 

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     20 February 2012

How to use RTI t get a copy of complaint in CAW cell?

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     21 February 2012

The time limit for replying to an RTI is 30 Days..it is a long time...you try to get the complaint/FIR through someone else..quickly..

Generally the complaint which has been filed first will be considered...

You try to get the complaint which was filed first and state in your AB application that she has filed complaint in two places...this will itself raise a doubt and will favor your AB application...

You state in your AB application that..she is just trying to trouble us more by filing a complaint in two places and the 2nd one is just of work of her mind..she took time to concoct a story..

I dont see a reason why one should file complaint in two different police stations or CAW Cells..

Vikram

1 Like

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     21 February 2012

The time limit for replying to an RTI is 30 Days..it is a long time...you try to get the complaint/FIR through someone else..quickly..

Generally the complaint which has been filed first will be considered...

You try to get the complaint which was filed first and state in your AB application that she has filed complaint in two places...this will itself raise a doubt and will favor your AB application...

You state in your AB application that..she is just trying to trouble us more by filing a complaint in two places and the 2nd one is just of work of her mind..she took time to concoct a story..

I dont see a reason why one should file complaint in two different police stations or CAW Cells..

Vikram

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     21 February 2012

thnx Vikram Ji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register