IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pritpal rajput (kanpur)     21 October 2022

Regarding 498 a ipc

I am rashmi Verma I was marriage in 15.4.2014.. and when I was pregnant with 3 month , my husband beaten me and throw out from my sasural on dated 15.9.2015.. I have moved application regarding torture and demand of dowry in dated 10.12.2019.. and I filed 156(3) application in 20.01.2020... the court has summon on dated 10.6.2021 against my sasural membar u/s 498 a .. they went criminal revision regarding 468 crpc.. what should I do..  limitation would be apply in continuation of offences in 498 a .. I want judgement regarding limitation after 3 year.. complaint case file.. 




 4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 October 2022

What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer who have filed / contesting case(s) on your behalf ? Proceed accordingly.

However, if you have lost faith in your lawyer you may consult another local lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding to protect your interest.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 October 2022

What is your explanation for the delay in initiating the action?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 January 2023

You have righht to engage lawyer to appear intheir appeal.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 January 2023

The author "Pritpal Rajput" and facts pertaining to "Rashmi Verma" make the post as anonymous and academic.

It would therefore be better to consult and engage a local prudent Kanhipuria lawyer for proper appreciation of facts / documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding to protect your/ her interest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query