LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen Sharma (Advocate)     28 November 2012

Refund of advance tax 2012-13

I have filed ITR for refund of advance tax deposited for the year 2012-13 and the same was sent to CPC Bangalore on 2-7-2012, but till date did not get the refund in my acoc*nt. What should I do? Pl. help.

Learning

6 Replies

R RAJAGOPALAN (ADVOCATE)     28 November 2012

If the ITR was filed before your Assessing Officer, you may complain to his Chief Commissioner of Income tax- wait for 30 days- if no development, complain to the Income tax Ombudsman of the area.

Praveen Sharma (Advocate)     29 November 2012

Dear Sir, The ITR was filed online. Message on my mobile has been received on 17.08.2012 that the ITR-V has been received and accepted. But yet no refund has been credited in my account. Pl. provide help. Thnx

Chetan Patel (Individual)     30 November 2012

Please Check Refund/Demand status after login in to the Income Tax Department Website. Just check whether your case is transfered or not to the Income Tax office where your PAN is registered, if it is transfered then you have to contact your Jurisdictional Officer for the Refund.

Brij Mohan Gupta (Income Tax Service Tax & Commercial Tax Consultant )     04 December 2012

Kindly check your status in income tax site or NSDL site 

Praveen Sharma (Advocate)     04 December 2012

Checked on website. Status showing ITR uploaded. No status of refund is being reflected. On toll free number it is has been told to talk to concerned authority. Refund delayed a lot. What to do.

R RAJAGOPALAN (ADVOCATE)     04 December 2012

Return recd by the CPC B'lore in Aug 2012 only.

Pl wait  at least till 31-3-2013

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register