Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hitesh (TL)     19 April 2013

Rectification deed

Dear Lawyers,

I have purchased a property in Faridabad haryana, The sale deed is executed and registered. I have taken a Home Loan and the check number of the amount is also mentioned in sale deed.

But now the seller is saying that the Account number on check recieved from bank for Home Loan is incorrect.I have following questions :-

1) Do we need rectification deed ?

2) How much will be the stamp duty,Court fees etc?

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     19 April 2013

first cheque with the bank wheater the account number is correct or not because the a/c number will be written by the bank members only and thus the cheque was cleared or not 

then if need go for rectification deed can be done and only normal charges and registration charges will be taken 

now draft with a well and do it 

Hitesh (TL)     19 April 2013

Dear K Mahesh,

Thanks and I appreciate your qucik response.

The check has been returned to bank and a new check has been issued.bank is demanding for Rectification Deed but the Property Agent is asking for Rs25000 for this rectification deed from us where we were not having any fault.

1) Do you know if this is the right amount he is asking for Faridabad Court ?

2) Is there any other way of ammending this new check number in sale deed ?

Thanks

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     19 April 2013

try to enquire with document writer near the sub registrar office situtated near your place the registration charges will be less than 1000/- and there charges enquire with them 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register